BCA Course 2023
PLACEMENT RATE %
TOTAL RECRUTING PARTNER
BBA Course Overview
BBA Course Introduction
|Course Name||BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)|
|Course Category||Business Management|
|Degree Type||UG (Under Graduate) Degree|
|Entrance Exam||Not Requird|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission|
|Course Duration||3 Year|
|Elgibility||HS or 10+2 with any stream|
|Age Limit||No age Limit|
|Total Course Fees||1.95 Lakh|
|UGC Apporval||Yes, UGC (University Grants Commission) Approved|
|Scholarship Option||Available, You have to apply after admission Process|
|Student Credit Card||Yes Available|
|Bank Loan Facility||Yes Available|
|Non Attending Mode||Yes Distance Mode Available (In Case Of Job, Working Candidates)|
|Placement Sectors||Bothe Governemnt & Private, IT, ITES, Banking & Finance, etc. other Allied Sectors|
|Placement Salary||25,000 To 50,000 Per Month Average|
BBA Course Duration
- 3 Year (6 Semester)
BBA Course Age Limit
- No Minimum and Maximum age limit
BBA Course Eligibility
- Minimum Educational Qualification should be Senior Secondary Class 12 th from COBSE Recognized School Boards.
- Any Stream from Arts / Commerce / Science / Vocation course in 10+2 Mode are acceptable.
- 50% Marks Recommended but not mandatory
BBA Course Fees
- Total Fees - 1.95 Lakh
- You can pay total Fees in EMI or Equal Monthly Installment Basis or Semester Basis.
- In full course fees along with Fooding and Lodging Fees West Bengal Student Credit Card Loan Facility are available
- Any state Government Student Credit Card Loan Facility are available.
- You will get loan directly for BCA Course fees loan from any bank also
- Total Fees Break Up are in Below.
- 25,000/- X 6 Semester = 1.50 Lakh
- Admission Fees - 40,000/-
- Uniform and Admission Kit 5,000/-
- You can apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card after Completion of Primary admission Process, We will guide you for regarding Student Credit Card and Any types of Bank Loans.
- Scholarship are available.
|Uniform & Admission Kit||5,000/-|
|1st Semester Fees||25,000/-|
|2nd Semester Fees||25,000/-|
|3rd Semester Fees||25,000/-|
|4th Semester Fees||25,000/-|
|5th Semester Fees||25,000/-|
|6th Semester Fees||25,000/-|
BBA Course Career
- You can choose any career Options after completion of BBA because you are now Business Management graduate.
- After BBA You can choose higer studies, e.g MBA, then phd etc.
- You can choose Both Governement & Corporate Jobs e.g. India Governemnt and State Government, Railway, Bank & Financial Institutions, Defence, PSU, Private Companies, Startups, Corporate Companes.
- You can choose your Specialization Career after completion of BBA e.g. Marketing Executive, Human Resource Manager, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Financial Analyst, Operational Analyst etc.
BBA Course Placement
- Placement Rate - 92%
- Placement Sectors - Bothe Governemnt & Private, Corporate Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce, Retail, Export-Import, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Finance sectors etc. other Allied Sectors.
- Placement Salary - 25,000 To 50,000 Per Month Average
BBA Course Syllabus
- All Syllabus Sbujects are Almost equal distributed in total 6 Semester (3 Year Course).
- Most of the Subjects are Including in Theory and Practical or Laborator Paper.
|1||Communicative English (Business Communication)|
|2||Principle of Management|
|11||Financial Product and Services|
|12||Production & Materials Management|
|13||Values and Business Ethics|
|15||Indian Financial System|
|16||Retail Banking Management|
|17||Sales & Distribution Management|
|19||Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|20||Human Resource Development|
|21||Economics And Social History|
|23||Advertising & Sales Promotion|
|24||Public Service Management|
|26||Major Project on Specialized Area & Grand Viva|